Monday, January 12, 2009

The bridal look I am going for...

I have drawn my inspiration from the lovely Scarlett Johansson




I am huge fan of old Hollywood Glam. Give me heavy liner, thick lashes, highlights, youthful cheeks, and a bold lip any day!



And wouldn't this cage veil just complete the look!?!

Although I do love it, I'm still questioning whether I should go with this style veil, or stick with a more traditional one.

By the way, it was extremely hard finding a good cage veil on the internet. After searching for hours, I was happy to come across this one (although I'm not sure how I feel about the feather flower). The price is descent and if I don't like it I am able to send it back!

I plan on tightening it in the back so that it will lay more diagonal across my face.



I am also considering this sleek updo



Or a heavy bang

Ugh, I have a lot of thinking to do.

1 comment:

The Clevelands said...

I love it!...I also love you in bangs!